[nflug] ocsinventory usage log files and stuff

eric eric at bootz.us
Tue Nov 28 10:34:11 EST 2006

I had this problem with ocsinventory where after a log file rotation the
program stopped accepting clients from entering their inventory..
permision denied... so I changed the newly created logfile's permission
to 777, but what I am trying to figure out is what user or group needs
to have access to the log file in order for it to accept the clients, so
that I can change permissions for better internal security and to just
plain know what the heck is going on.  I'm not in the least familiar
with perl, but am realizing more and more everyday how I should be more
familiar with perl.
Thanks,
Eric