[nflug] Selecting a printer in Firefox 1.07 & 1.5

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed Dec 28 15:17:05 EST 2005

I am curious about this as well because I like a little app called
gtklp. It allows me all sorts of configs to the printer and it works
fine because I actually made all calls to lp go to gtklp, interception
made! However, apps that print directly to cups, including now new
Firefox 1.5 and Thunderbird 1.5. The question would be, how would one
intercept cups files? For lp, it was /usr/bin/lp, etc..