[nflug] Selecting a printer in Firefox 1.07 & 1.5

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Wed Dec 28 14:41:42 EST 2005

I figured out part of it, but it still doesn't work.
In Firefox, I go to about:config
In there, I changed everything (about 4 places) that mentioned lpr to dplx.
My changes persisted, but the printing still does not access my script.
I made sure to exit and restart Firefox because I assumed that prefs.js
only gets read at startup.

--
"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice