[nflug] Splitting large mp3 files

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat Dec 27 11:51:20 EST 2008

I would imagine that kbuntu would have the same repos as ubuntu. Edit
/etc/apt/sources.list and uncomment any repos that might be commented.
Then run "apt-get update", then "apt-get install mp3split". You can also
search the repos by "apt-cache search words words" and this will find
packages based on words, words. You can also limit this to would only be
in the names with the optional "--names-only".
Tell audacity where lame is, and then choose mp3 as an export type,
browse through your options, gotta poke around a bit.