[nflug] ASP Scripts

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 08:05:25 EST 2007

ah ha!  Another poster pointed mono project stuff, so I will just add that from my own experience, .net is a much nicer platform to develop for.

If you want the more 'old time' ASP, then you will probably be better off with PHP, where security and other issues have been addressed. M$ never really did do any fixing on ASP, instead they did all their security fixes for the .net platform.

Richard Hubbard
Technology Solutions Inc