[nflug] default browser for thunderbird

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri Feb 2 07:40:45 EST 2007

Locate thunderbirds global preferences directory, perhaps something like
/usr/lib/thunderbird/defaults/pref. Create a file in that directory
called user.js with the following contents:

user.js:
pref("network.protocol-handler.app.ftp", "/path/to/firefox");
pref("network.protocol-handler.app.http", "/path/to/firefox");
pref("network.protocol-handler.app.https", "/path/to/firefox");

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator
Email: darinper at cognigencorp.com