[nflug] Flashplayer 9 Ubuntu 6.10

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 00:51:16 EST 2006

flash works now here was my fix if anyone else has the
issue.
This is going to be a big problem in edgy because the
Composite extension seems to be enabled by default.

Adding "export XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS=1" to
/etc/firefox/firefoxrc should workaround the problem
for now.

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/14911