[nflug] Printer/Scanner Support in Linux/BSD

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Mar 7 14:17:21 EST 2006

I have had excellent results with ALL HP printer/scanners using the
hplip backend, then use the hp-toolbox for scanner access (just a front
to xsane) and you can even check your ink levels, align cartridges,
clean cartridges. Get the latest hplip from sourceforge, you wont
believe how easy and nice it works!