[nflug] Looking for some PHP development

speljamr at speljamr.com speljamr at speljamr.com
Wed Feb 15 17:05:38 EST 2006

Mark,

I have developed applications in PHP regularly and would
be interested in seeing what my company can do for you. I work for
Algonquin Studios and we also have several onsite graphic designers.
Please feel free to give me a call at 842-1439 to dicuss your project
needs.

Tim Finucane
Algonquin Studios
finucane at algonquinstudios.com
(716) 842-1439

Hi everyone,

> This may sound strange for those of you
that know me, but bear with me..

> I'm looking for
someone or some company to outsource a php and web
> development
project to.

> The project consists of both web
development, i.e. css, javascript, nice
> looking pages,
graphical development..etc..
> (in short, making nice looking web
pages). On top of that, there needs to
> be
considerable amount of PHP coding. The PHP coding will be quite complex,

> so the individual or company must really know PHP. They would
also be
> working closely with me in regards to the PHP coding,
and in fact I might
> be
> able to help with a majority
of the programming.