Startup Circket...

Dennis Ruzeski dennisr at corp.kanoodle.com
Wed May 25 11:03:03 EDT 2005

Oh yeah--

Find the wire connected to your mobo that says pwr or pwrsw or some
variation of 'power switch' and short them briefly to power up. There's
no current to them..

Oh- One very important note!  Trace the power switch wires and make sure
they go to the mother board. If they go to the power supply you have an
AT style system and any attempt to short them will result in you being
turned into a crispy critter. (ok- Just jolted a little, but it's still
not fun)

--Dennis