Slackware / slapt-get repositories

Dave Mangani dmangani at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 6 17:16:45 EST 2005

I'm looking for someone with some knowledge of "good" slackware
repositories. Other than slackware's own site( which is VERY slow ), I
haven't had much luck with others. Even the samples included with the
newest version of slapt-get ( 9.9e ) seem flakey. I'm able to get a few
of the samples to "update" fine, however when performing the actual
"upgrade" I run into 404 errors. This is becoming frustrating. After
d'loading 40 or 50 packages and then having the 51st file "404" stops
the whole process. Any help with good working repositories would be most
welcome.

Thanks
Dave