[inbox] Re: Meeting Time?

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Feb 17 10:17:00 EST 2005

Greg Neumann wrote:

> What's the "minimum" system requirements for that? I have an old P-II
> 233 I'm trying to get fixed up for my mom. Works great except for
> connecting to the internet. :-(
>
> Cyber Source wrote:
>
>> We have our "tweaked" FC3 on a hard drive that we dump to other
>> drives, then customize for each respective user from there. We might
>> be able to bring the box and then show and do a dump to a hard drive
>> of yours if you like.

Not a good candidate. Interesting how people are always trying to put
Linux on the old "nobody want's" anymore boxes (not that that's what
your doing). Linux today deserves the best box in the house, and for
many, many, many good reasons. Here is a link to the FC3 Release notes
showing hardware requirements, etc.
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc3/x86/

--
cybersource.us