FC3 Audio CD Problems

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Tue Nov 16 17:57:45 EST 2004

I had this when I first installed it I think, but after installing apt
from freshrpms and doing upgrades it seems to have fixed it. The only
thing I still notice is I can't add cd audio tracks to xmms. There is no
longer /mnt/cdrom etc, but there is /media where the cdrom(s) sit. Even
when trying to add them that way though it doesn't seem to work.

Something I've noticed though is Core 3 restarts easy, but doesn't seem
to want to shut down. It gets to "ACPI Power Off" called and then hangs.
Anyone else? -Jesse