Mandrake Community Release

TheCactusKid Cactus thecactuskid45 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 14:12:13 EST 2004

Hi, I downloaded it, but did not see where to download the srpm's. All's I saw was the three iso's plus a iso called MandrakeMove to download. If you found the srpm iso's can you tell me the address please.

Oh, I also downloaded something called Mandrake 10 but its not called Community Release? There was something called CLIC-2.0-i586.ISO don't know what it is but I downloaded it anyways, and will look at it later. It was at: ftp://ftp.cse.buffalo.edu any info would be of help.

Thanks, tHecActUsKid:)

vlok stone <vlokstone at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey guys, I bittorrented the Mandrake 10. If anyone
wants copies lemme know and I'll burn 'em for the next
meeting
( March 21? ).

=====
Free Good