Debian Question

David Mangani dmangani at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 24 19:04:48 EDT 2004

Hi all,

    I've been looking into trying Debian. In particular I've been
looking at the "testing" version "Sarge" as apposed to the "stable".
Mainly because their stable seems to be on the edge of being old. The
testing would get me the 2.6 kernel, newer kde etc. On to my Question.
There seems to be 14 i386 images to "Sarge" the testing version. Anyone
know how many of the 14 iso's I might need to get a basic version up and
running with X? With a basic system up, I should be able to apt-get
other packages I use.

Thanks in advance,
Dave