[inbox] Meeting

Greg Neumann dadneumann at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 17 09:48:57 EDT 2004

Bob,
Enjoy the day next week.
Upon reflection, the odds of me making the meeting are diminishing. I
now have this huge pile of precut timbers that's supposed to morph into
a play set for the littlest one, and my #1 volunteer is out of town this
weekend.
Speaking of timber, and totally non-Linux: Bob, did that Osage Orange
work for that bow you were wanting to make?

-Greg Neumann