cdrecord and ...

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sat Jan 3 09:55:48 EST 2004

Just a couple of suggestions,

1. I can always tell from the pc's that I repair, which ones are left on
and which ones get turned off everynight. The ones that run all the
time, run better and have less hardware issues. I never shut my pc off,
ever.
2. If you have a dual boot, leaving the pc running at the kdm or gdm
login screen should be as much protection for the pc as turning it off.
3. The electricity used for the pc itself is little more than a light bulb.

just my .02. ;)