Neverball

green_man green_man at bluefrog.biz
Sat Dec 25 07:36:09 EST 2004

jb wrote, On 12/23/04 9:35 PM:

> If anyone wants a couple decent games, Neverball is a good one and the
> new upgrade comes with Neverputt which is an addictive putput golf. I
> think the DAG repository has it for RH9 at least. Just thought I would
> post some non-sensical Linux game stuff.
> jb

Linux game stuff is *not* non-sensical, at least to me.
I have been trying unsuccessfully to get any game to run on this box
with onboard sound and video.
I think games will be the second major route on the Linux migration.
Most young people's first exposure to using a computer is probably via
games, followed by web browsers.
Like Joshua's article about FireFox said, "Your children in college are
already using it."
Interoperabilty with office software and games seem to be the two major
hurdles.
First, office apps, then games, then, the downfall of MicroSoft due to a
major Linux migration of the public.

--
The sole purpose of my life is, apparently, to test my sanity.

Scott
Netscape 7.0 Mail

--
This outgoing message is certified Virus Free.