Burning a data CD

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Thu Sep 11 10:13:16 EDT 2003

Then I have to select each file and directory individually?  I tried a
select all in ~/Documents and dragged it to the files panel, but I
didn't know if it would get the subdirectories or not (X-CD-Roast).

Joe

--

"If you are to reach masses of people in this world, you must do it by a sign language. Whether your vehicle be commerce, literature, or politics, you can do nothing but raise signals, and make motions to the people." --John Jay Chapman (1862 - 1933) US poet, dramatist, critic