Mozilla Firebird

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 10:54:19 EDT 2003

Just like mozilla it has this ability, in fact it defaults to not allow
pop-ups.  A small icon in te status bar inidcates a pop-up was attempted and
you can OK it if you need a pop-up to complete the page.  It is very similar to
the settings in Mozilla but much more streamlines since it only needs to deal
with Browsing.  Also the support for plugins in Windows is extensive.  It uses
Netscape plugins and the plugins page has all the ways to get them to work on
windows.

(Pop-ups was what drove me to download any other browser!)

JJN