Tranfering Linux

Joshua Altemoos joshua at navyjosh.us
Sat May 17 14:33:00 EDT 2003

What i am doing is bring the hard drives to the meeting and pete said he
can move the linux from the smaller hard drives to the bigger one. And i
have a full copy of xp corp. I will haev xp format the smaller one. I
currently use grub so how cna i add a entry for XP into it or will i be
shown at the meeting? Thanks
Josh