Web Space Help

rwechter at liberatortime.com rwechter at liberatortime.com
Mon Dec 22 08:51:40 EST 2003

Go to this URL - this should prove the URL standard they use

http://members.bluefrog.com/~n2vy/

Do you have anything on the site?  Place a test HTML page in your ftp
directory in case they have directory browsing turned off.  Last but not
least send an email to the person that created the above site at
n2vy at bluefrog.com - Hes a HAM (amateur radio operator) and they are usually
very nice.  Get him interested in linux - The linux kernel has built in
support for HAM radio communications (packet radio).

Ron