Any CCNP's among our group or preparing one's?

Ronald Maggio r.v.maggio at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 26 11:51:44 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carl Yost Jr." <carlyos at Buffalo.com>
To: <nflug at nflug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 10:04 AM
Subject: Any CCNP's among our group or preparing one's?

> Didn't know where else to turn, can't seem to find any information out on
the new exams for the CCNP. Right now I am in the middle of mine, and can't
find out if the new exams go live in June will I have to start all over if I
don't finish by then :(. Three months should be plenty of time with all the
hands on I have, but want to be safe. the switching exam is slowing me down,
because I just installed and use Catalyst 2950'2 here, and the commands are
little different than the 1900 and 5000 you are tested on. Same concepts
just confusing commands I have to remember. Was hoping with all the
Networking guru's we have in the group someone might now some information.
Many thanks....

>     Carl
>
> Carl Yost Jr.
> IS Director
> Hamister Group of Companies
> (716) 881-4425

Well I don't know if this will be helpful be try this address:

IT TechnoSphere.Net, Resources for IT Professionals
IT Careers and Job Opportunities

http://www.technosphere.net/career.htm

Ron Maggio
Have Screwdriver Will Travel